Friday 3 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Wow!  And just like that a whole year and some has passed since my last post- bad!  I probably can come up with a million excuses but it's all irrelevant at this point.  So much has happened in our lives and around our home that I can't wait to share.  From driveways to walkways to activities and marathons, many things have happened.

 Right now we are all just recovering from the Christmas holiday, staying warm from the frigid conditions outside.  We have experienced ice storms, power outages and now ice quakes over the last two weeks.  The elements are too harsh to even play outside (most days reaching -33 with the wind chill factor).  I have been off the last week and have enjoyed this down time with my family. Between resting, we have managed to pack away Christmas for another year (sigh) and re-organise all of our bedrooms.  Purging and organising are both therapeutic and rewarding.

I look forward to being more on the ball this year with posts and updates!  For now, I 'll leave you with a few shots from around our home this past holiday season, cheers! 









 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment